Promote “Community Based Development and assisting them for strengthening and capacity development in such a way that they are able to identify, fight, and work on the issues affecting them adversely.
Mahadebnagar Rural Welfare Society (MRWS) is a registered social voluntary organization that is planted in the Murshidabad district of West Bengal. Presently its working periphery confines to a particular block namely Farakka and Samsergonj all of its programs’ implementation is also experienced in this block but our network three districts like Murshidabad, Maldah, and Birbhum
In the wide range of its aims & objects, it emphasizes on basic health care services and the promotion of primary education for elementary age group children. Its expertise is set on social mobilization and advocacy for the most vulnerable and marginalized sections of the community. It is harnessing the practice of addressing social issues by the community. In the meantime, it has implemented the projects.
- Pulse polio eradication & Routine Immunization
- Save the children for their right by birth
- Stop child marriage through awareness and advocacy
- Rural Sanitation Construction
- Participated in district sanitation programme and involved its machinery in UNICEF led programme- SBCC for Polio, RI & other selected child survival issues to extend the support to government health care services. Maintaining transparency and high-level networking [Rural & Urban] is our main mission